Wednesday, November 12, 2008

College Week 2

I am so glad that our other class is done, and that we can now focus on this one. The discussions so far, seem to be very interesting and the reading has been far better then that of our previous class. They seem to be up to the minute and meaningful for the class. I am looking forward to more work on my blog and attempting to create my own web site. At first I thought that a blog or a web site might be an unused tool for a class of elementary school students, but then I started to think about how many uses it actually could have. If you posted a class calendar, assignments, notes etc... there would be no excuse for students or maybe more importantly in the younger ages, parents, knowing what was going on in your class. I fully intend to incorporate one, if not both, into my class.

No comments: